VACANCIES | LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS | TEAM COORDINATOR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Coordinator to work alongside our Senior Logistics Coordinator & Coordinator Assistant to join our busy Travel Office.
Duties will include:
· Event logistics, planning and implementation for all M-Sport test programmes.
· Coordination of staff, vehicle and equipment movement.
· Booking and management of flights, hotel’s, rental vehicles, visa’s and ferries.
· Arranging test roads and facilities.
· Production of supporting documentation such as movement schedules and itineraries.
The ideal candidate should:
· Have good IT skills and a keen eye for detail.
· Have an interest and in depth knowledge of Rallying and general motorsport desirable
· Be capable of working without supervision in a dynamic environment.
· Be well organised as well as being confident to speak and book planes over the telephone.
· Be able to work well under pressure, being able to quickly and calmly deal with any unforeseen circumstances or last minute travel changes.
· Experience in a similar logistical role and a qualification in motorsport management, logistics or relevant discipline would be advantageous.
Good problem solving and organisational skills as well as a very particular attention to detail are essential. Experience in a similar race or rally setting would be advantageous. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
CLICK HERE > to download an Application Form. CVs will not be accepted.