VACANCIES | DESIGN AND ENGINEERING | SENIOR DESIGNER
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Designer to strengthen our design team working on some of our primary whole-car design projects.
Duties will include:
· Delivering innovative engineering solutions from initial concepts through to production
· Fault diagnosis and resolution
· Verification of designs through own analysis and CAE
· Mentoring junior design engineers
The ideal candidate should:
· Be educated in an Engineering degree
· Have at least 4 years’ experience as a design engineer in an automotive, motorsport or aerospace environment.
· Have good knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably CATIA.
· Knowledge of the latest manufacturing techniques and materials is essential.
· Have meticulous attention to detail and a practical approach to problem solving.
· Have excellent interpersonal, relationship and team building skills.
The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. The successful candidate will require a consistently high level of performance and quality in a pressurised and time sensitive environment. The Senior Designer is a key member of the design team, technically leading areas of project activities.
CLICK HERE > to download an Application Form. CVs will not be accepted.